I'm sorry I've been such a terrible blogger. Since moving back to the states, I've been a little uninspired, especially because this blog was so China and travel focused. Truth be told, life in the U.S. can be a little boring when you're used to living in a culture not your own, and jetting away every few weeks to see another corner of the world.
In the past several months since being back, I have:
- Vacationed in Kauai, Hawaii with my husband
- Started AND quit a Master of Social Work program (I already have a masters and decided I was tired of school)
- Sent my husband off on a deployment
- Became absolutely addicted to Pilates
- Visited my family for a couple months
- Finally got a job!!
- Been crazily building my work-wardrobe during all these Christmas sales
Pretty soon, me, my mom, and my best Beijing friend will all be rendezvousing in Paris for a little winter fun before I head back to California to start my new job.
I plan to do a Kauai related travel post soon, and definitely stay tuned for my Paris trip report in the next few weeks...
I hope everything is going well for all of you, and Happy New Year!
Where do you hope to travel in 2012?