I love stripes. I always have. In the past, I couldn't resist the allure of stripes, so I bought plenty of striped items - dresses, cardigans, tanks... but then I tended to shy away from wearing them. I was nervous about wearing horizontal stripes - you know the bad rep they sometimes have! Last summer, I decided that because I am so consistently drawn to stripes, I would embrace them - and its been a love affair ever since.
I love to wear stripes in spring and summer - they remind me of hot summer days, laying on the beach, spending the day on the boat...
Here are my current picks for the best of stripes!
1. Anthropologie Transverse Bikini, $68 top, $68 bottom, available here.
2. Anthropologie Sea Stripes Bikini, $128 top, $128 bottom (cute, albeit insanely overpriced), available here.
3. Anthropologie Between the Line Bikini, $78 top, $78 bottom, (my pick), available here.
These Anthro bikinis are adorable, but expensive, and something I'd definitely wait for a sale on!
1. Anthropologie Hello, Good Day Dress, $118, available here.
2. Ella Moss Jackie Strapless Dress, (yes I already featured this dress!), $153, available also in Navy, available here.
3. Ron Herman Eight Sixty Stripe Tank Dress, $68, available here.
1. One Clothing Striped Tank Dress, $24.99, available at Macy's here.
2. Aqua Striped Zip-front Tank Dress, $68, available at Bloomingdales (very cute, go to the site and zoom in to see it closer) here.
3. Ella Moss Kit Kat Maxi dress, $177, available here.
1. Anthropologie Sea's Epitome Shirt, $58, available here.
2. Oonagh by Nanette Lepore, Hank Stripe Tunic, $98, available at Revolve Clothing here.
3. Three Dots Stripe Racerback Tank, $80, available at Bloomingdales here.
4. C&C California's French Stripe Racerback Tank, $62, available at Bloomingdales here.
1. Urban Outfitters BDG Long Sleeve Striped Cardigan in Navy, $32, available here.
2. Urban Outfitters BDG Long Sleeve Stripe Cardigan in Red, $32, available here.
3. Urban Outffiters Lucca Couture Striped Cardigan, $9.99, available here.
Warning: stripes sometimes look extremely wonky on computer screens. You need to click on the links and zoom in to see what they really look like! And, these obviously are NOT meant to be worn all together. ;)
I hope all these stripes don't make you dizzy! Do you love stripes, too?