I think it was Kelsey (check her super fun blog out here) that tagged everyone to do a What's In My Purse? post, so, I figured why not, I'll get in on the fun, too.
My current every day purse that I carry is a black nylon MZ Wallace "Jane." Now, before you *cringe* at the word "nylon," I love this bag. I can't say it enough. It is one of the best investments I have ever made! I bought it about 2 years ago before I started Chinese class. I wanted a stylish but durable & large bag that I could put my books in everyday and carry to class. I always said that I'd never pay a lot of money for a nylon bag - but this is one of the best bags I have ever bought! Its super durable, doesn't stain, is waterproof, and looks brand new, just like the day I bought it... and that is after much abuse! I had at least 15 pounds of books in this thing when I was in class. I am super impressed with the quality. There is no wear anywhere on this bag... at all.
Not only that... but I get compliments on this bag all the time. I have friends who never splurge on bags who splurged on this purse because they couldn't handle not having one anymore. On the last day of class, one of my teachers told me she would miss looking at my purse everyday... lol. So - basically - if you are looking for a stylish, large, extremely durable and versatile bag... this is your bag! I promise you will not be disappointed with this purse (and moms, I have thought many times that this bag would probably be a great diaper bag). Oh, another thing I love about this brand... MZ Wallace is American made! I love that.
Check it out on Kristin Cavallari.
Anyway, here we go!
Love the bright pink lining!
1. black Coach wallet
2. black MZ Wallace accessory bag (came with the purse... and turns out to be very useful. In here I just have some feminine stuff!)
3. Banana Republic rewards (!)
4. Purell hand sanitizer (of course!)
5. cheapie sunglasses that I wear more often than my expensive sunnies
6. my cell
7. my PDA, I use it for Chinese language software I have on there
8. Lululemon giftcard! (will be used when I visit my mom, woohoo!)
9. Sephora VIB Coupon
10. Coach glasses case (reading glasses)
11. NARS Lip conditioner
12. MAC Lip conditioning balm (Love this much more than the NARS)
13. my pink IPOD shuffle
...but thats not all.
1. an orange! (of course! I told you here, I am a monster when I'm hungry)
2. Various hair ties (you can see in a lot of my pics I always have them on my wrists... not exactly cute but they tend to disappear if I don't do this!)
3. keys to my Jeep
4. pencils and highlighters (if you need a highlighter, I'm your girl)
5. loose change! (and I can never find quarters... go figure!)
6. TWO unpaid parking tickets (my husband and I both were given tickets on the same day on campus - our last day of class, too... don't worry, I will pay it soon... lol)
7. A spoon??
And that's it! I don't really touch up my makeup throughout the day unless its a little gloss... so, pretty simple stuff.
We are here in Florida by the way! We managed to make it across the US with only spending ONE night in Texas... we were on a mission. Its so great to be back in Florida! As soon as we entered the state, I felt like I was home.